NHLA Scholarship Application
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please fill out the application below. Submit the appropriate additional materials (see below) by mail or as a PDF (click here to download) to Pamela Moreau.
This scholarship is available, but not restricted to:
- NHLA members and their employees enrolled or enrolling in full or part-time college programs that are related to the landscape industry.
- High school seniors enrolled in agriculture education horticulture classes that will be attending a two- or four-year college program related to the landscape industry.
- College students already enrolled in two- or four-year landscape related majors
The winner of this scholarship will be determined by the NHLA board of directors at the February board meeting, and the scholarship(s) will be awarded at the NHLA Spring Conference in March.
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
- a one page, typed statement concerning your background and your goals in regards to the nursery and/or landscape industry;
- any additional information regarding your personal financial circumstances which will help the committee evaluate your request for financial assistance;
- your most recent transcript or grade history.
Grants are made annually. All applications must be returned no later than December 31st to:
NHLA Business Manager
13 Rancourt St.
Nashua, NH 03064
or via the form below. PLEASE NOTE: If you submit the form below, be sure you remember to send items 1 and 3 to the NHLA Business manager by mail, address above, or pdf to Pamela Moreau.