You are invited to join our Association of landscape professionals, a state-wide community of dedicated practitioners committed to a sustainable environment, improving knowledge, skills, professionalism, and enhancing public awareness and appreciation of the Green Industry.
Our Mission: The mission of New Hampshire Landscape Association is to create a community of dedicated professionals committed to a sustainable environment, improving knowledge, skills and professionalism. We accomplish this by enhancing our public awareness of general, economic, and legislative issues to develop our appreciation of the Green Industry, in the state of New Hampshire.
What NHLA Can Do for You:
NHLA is dedicated to making the landscape industry and its members the best they can be.
Our industry is constantly changing and evolving; what was an accepted practice a few years ago may not be the right way to it today. Through a year-round selection of seminars, workshops, and membership meetings, you will be kept up-to-date and informed on:
- The latest industry practices
- Product development and improvement
- Laws and regulations
Educational opportunities include:
- Winter and spring programs
- Free on-site Twilight Meetings in spring and summer
- Dinner Meetings with informative speakers
NHLA also provides:
- Leadership opportunities
- Pesticide recertification opportunities
- Certification program
- Opportunities for Public Advocacy
Join NHLA and tap into an excellent networking resource! We all encounter many of the same issues and challenges. Connecting with your peers is invaluable: by talking and comparing notes with your peers at our meetings and events, you can find out how other companies meet these challenges.
Public Promotion of the Green Industry:
The NHLA website provides the public with convenient access to NHLA members who share a common interest and love of landscape design, construction and maintenance and who provide quality, Green Industry goods and services.
YOUR NHLA MEMBERSHIP ALSO INCLUDES:
- Placement on the publicly accessible directory on the NHLA Website: nhlaonline.org (make this a live link)
- Free Classified ads on the Website and in the Newsletter
- Enhanced public image through community service landscape projects
- Certificate of membership
NHLA logo available in electronic format for your use on stationery and advertising
- Access to the Association’s membership mailing list
As an NHLA member, you will receive the NHLA Newsletter, which provides:
- Informative articles on industry insights, design, horticulture, business, construction, marketing, special events
- Calendar of Events of interest to NHLA Members
- Advertising opportunities
BECOME A MEMBER of NHLA today and watch your business grow!
Access the NHLA Bylaws here.
NHLA members include:
Organic Landcare and Gardening Consultants and Contractors
Tree Service Companies
Landscape Lighting Contractors
Landscape Masonry Contractors
Landscape Maintenance Contractors
Instructors & Students of Horticulture
Landscape Equipment Dealers
Landscape Materials Dealers
Water Garden Consultants and Contractors
Interior Landscaping Contractors
Interior Maintenance Contractors
Corporate & Government Maintenance Professionals
Research & Extension Professionals